DDH UK Mission
Our mission at DDH UK to support those on their journey towards healthy hips and to engage with professionals so hip dysplasia is no longer missed and marginalised.
DDH UK Vision
The DDH UK vision is to ensure that hips matter.
DDH UK Aims
- To empower patients, families and carers by giving them the information they need to support a child with DDH
- To raise awareness of DDH amongst the general public
- To maintain proactive PR and Marketing campaigns
- To fundraise and support families on their DDH journey making things just a little bit easier
- To provide information and resources to inform and educate doctors and health care professionals about the condition and where their patients can get further help
- To work with medical professionals and bodies to put DDH on the medical map
- To encourage further research into DDH, the impact on children and their families and the direction of treatment