We are always keen to talk to businesses about how we can work together.
Founder, Natalie Trice, has a great of experience working both in charities as well as being part of corporate CSR programmes.
There are many ways you can work with DDH UK”
- Run a marathon
- Take part in a sponsored bike ride or triathlon
- Donate prizes for events
- Adding donation options to Spica Warrior with purchases made online
- Offering time and resources such as IT support, logo designs or marketing material production
- Make DDH UK your charity of the year and watch us grow
Apart from the feel-good factor of supporting DDH UK and helping to raise awareness of DDH, working with us could help:
- Build your business’ network
- Boost your company image on a local and national level as well as within your sector
- Help generate press coverage across the media spectrum
- Offer positive team building opportunities
If you are interested in working with us, we would love to talk to you about DDH UK, what we do, who we help and how we could get you involved with helping kids get healthy hips.